Sunday, January 4, 2009

My crazzzzy week!

My week started out kinda rough...here's a rundown...

  • Mady got the flu, then Phil, then Tori.
  • I watched my friends' 2 kids Mon-Wed.
  • We stayed home a lot, and too cold to play outside.
  • I cleaned/scrubed the fridge/freezer.
  • Cleaned and organized all 3 kid's bedrooms.
  • Got completely caught up on laundry (only lasted a few days, then I was back at it).
  • Put away Christmas decorations, took down tree! Feels sooo good to get the Christmas stuff outa here.
  • Let the kids build AND keep up for 3 days a fort that covered the WHOLE living room.
  • Did some small puzzles. :-)
  • Did meal planning for the week, went to Costco and grocery store, bank, paid bills, went through papers, organized my desk, cleaned the kitchen.
  • Went shopping at the mall and bought some WONDERFUL new flannel sheets...160.00 regular price, on sale for 65.00, then 10% off, then used a gift card, then used money my mom gave me for Christmas, so they were virtually free!! I love that!!
  • The week ended with Mady loosing her first tooth, finally!! It's been loose for months, and today Connor bumped it while rough-housing, it became really loose and right before bed I told Mady to pinch it, she did and it came out!
The tooth fairy pillow.

Love a clean fridge!

Nighty-night!

No comments: