Monday, November 2, 2009
Monday, October 12, 2009
watching games so pleasant.
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
I caught Mady under the table peeking in the gifts!!
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Monday, May 4, 2009
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Friday, April 24, 2009
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
We now have a new litter of 3 week old kits and their mama, Betty! They have some strange names for these cats, we usually rename them. I just picked them up today so take a look...
Look at that face!!
Saturday, March 28, 2009
So I have REALLY been bad about not blogging...I could give you many excuses, but I won't because that takes up precious blogging time! So, anyways, I apologize and now will move on!!
Here's what's happened in the last 2 months.
- Connor turned 4 on Jan. 28!
- Tori began playing indoor soccer.
- I've been taking the kids swimming almost every week.
- Phil's work is stressful and Microsoft is doing 5000 layoffs in the next 18 mos.
- I'm still "Just a mom!"
- Oh, and we're doing foster care for cats!! Ha, ha! Doesn't that sound funny?
4 medications in all for the past 5 weeks. Whew! It's been hard and way more work then I thought! Plus, feeding them, cleaning the laundry room (where they stay), mopping, disinfecting, and cleaning the litter box for 5 cats!! Yuck!
Some are more loveable and tolerable than others. The mom cat is VERY sweet, licks her babies and still lets them nurse, which is so fun to watch.
My kids have thoroughly enjoyed it which is what matters! Now that the cats are healthy and off meds they can be adopted. This morning we took them to PetSmart, where they hold adoption events. But, if they don't get adopted they come back to us and we try again next week. Well, they came back...they'll try to move them to a pet store that has kennel space on Tuesday.
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Grocery bags, I know, not very safe, but she loves the crinkly sound.
Sunday, January 4, 2009
My week started out kinda rough...here's a rundown...
- Mady got the flu, then Phil, then Tori.
- I watched my friends' 2 kids Mon-Wed.
- We stayed home a lot, and too cold to play outside.
- I cleaned/scrubed the fridge/freezer.
- Cleaned and organized all 3 kid's bedrooms.
- Got completely caught up on laundry (only lasted a few days, then I was back at it).
- Put away Christmas decorations, took down tree! Feels sooo good to get the Christmas stuff outa here.
- Let the kids build AND keep up for 3 days a fort that covered the WHOLE living room.
- Did some small puzzles. :-)
- Did meal planning for the week, went to Costco and grocery store, bank, paid bills, went through papers, organized my desk, cleaned the kitchen.
- Went shopping at the mall and bought some WONDERFUL new flannel sheets...160.00 regular price, on sale for 65.00, then 10% off, then used a gift card, then used money my mom gave me for Christmas, so they were virtually free!! I love that!!
- The week ended with Mady loosing her first tooth, finally!! It's been loose for months, and today Connor bumped it while rough-housing, it became really loose and right before bed I told Mady to pinch it, she did and it came out!
Love a clean fridge!